Assigning Responsible Person

From: Koundinya
Subject: Assigning Responsible Person
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:45:04 +0000

Hi gnats users,
        It's nice to see and use gnats with gnatsweb. We have almost
started using it officially to track bugs in our projects. Our
development team is highly satisfied. Thanks to the gnats and
gnatsweb team. !

O.K, I do have another question. For each bug report that I
create, how do I set the responsible person. Now, after creating
the Report, I have to edit the PR and then re-assign the
responsible person. We have 6 developers in our project and
while creating the PR itself, we need to assign the responsible
person. Is there a way to do this. I hope I've been clear in my
question.

Thanks, Koundinya