Re: Assigning Responsible Person

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Assigning Responsible Person
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:36:37 +0100

At 18:45 12.02.2002 +0000, Koundinya wrote:
O.K, I do have another question. For each bug report that I
create, how do I set the responsible person. Now, after creating
the Report, I have to edit the PR and then re-assign the
responsible person. We have 6 developers in our project and
while creating the PR itself, we need to assign the responsible
person. Is there a way to do this. I hope I've been clear in my
question.

This is done by adding "Responsible" to the "initial-entry" item at the very end of the dbconfig file. Gnatsweb will pick this up and add a Responsible field to the Create PR form.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer