Re: Customizing gnats & gnatsweb

From: Mark Stetzer
Subject: Re: Customizing gnats & gnatsweb
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:49:17 -0500

You want to edit your dbconfig file for the "database" in question.  Those
fields should appear in there, and you should be able to comment them out as
you please.  If I'm not mistaken, Gnatsweb will pick up on these changes on
its own...

Mark Stetzer - address@hidden
Software Engineer, SEP Gnats Maintainer
Software Engineering Professionals, Inc.
655 W. Carmel Dr. Suite 100
Carmel, IN 46032
Phone:  (317)-843-1640 Ext. 2061
Fax:      (317)-843-1642