Customizing gnats

From: Bodnyk, Bruce W
Subject: Customizing gnats
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:32:43 -0500

I've been able to successfully customize gnats v4 and gnatsweb v3.99.2 by
removing fields from the dbconfig file. However I've been unsuccessful in
adding
a new field that is an enumerated-in-file. The new field shows up in all the
web
pages except the query results page. Also then I submit a new PR I get
the following error message from gnatsd:

Unparseable reply from gnatsd

Can I add new fields to the pr simply by editing the dbconfig file?

Thanks!
Bruce

Bruce W. Bodnyk
Staff Engineer, CAE Development