Re: AW: Problem connecting to gnatsd

From: Koundinya
Subject: Re: AW: Problem connecting to gnatsd
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:58:22 +0000

Hello,
        I think you need to first create some test PRs in the default
database. I did that. Please refer to the Gnats manual on how to
use send-pr to create some test PRs. Then when gnatsweb is being
installed, it will pass the test where it queries the PRs.
Atleast the code that you get CODE_NO_PRS_MATCHED indicates this.

Thanks, Koundinya

> Hello,
>       On which flavor of Unix/Linux are you trying this.
[Rudolf Gregor ]
I'm trying this with SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 7.

> Please look
> into the mailing list archive for related questions on this,
> that I had posted to the list sometime back. I  also received
> good response to my queries.
[Rudolf Gregor ]
I did so and also found your contribution. You had the same
problem? Do
you remember the solution for it? You only posted, that you had
fixed
it, but not how.

Thanks in advance
Rudi

> Thanks,
> Koundinya
>
> -> Hello everybody from a gnats newbie,
> -> I have a problem istalling / configuring gnats resp.
gnatsweb. I
> have
> -> found the exact question in a previous thread, but no
solution was