Re: Question about GNATS...

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Question about GNATS...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:46:07 -0500

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:52:36AM -0700, Ron Chen wrote:
> I am looking for bug-tracking system and noticed GNU has one.  My
> question is does GNATS (4.0 beta) run on Windows NT/2000? Or does it
> run under cygwin within Windows 2000?

Doesn't look like it's prepackaged in Cygwin.  I imagine you could find
out how well it works by downloading the gnats tarball and compiling it
under Cygwin.  Use the gcc < 3.0, however.  Google reports at least one
person having problems compiling gnats w/gcc 3.0.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie