Subscribe my mail-id

From: Gnanesh Venkatarayappa
Subject: Subscribe my mail-id
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:16:58 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

                      Please subscribe/enroll my name/mail id  in your
mailing list so that I have some queries & suggestions in using GNATS (
bug reporting tool). As of now for our project this is the tool we are
using for tracking & reporting bugs. I’m involved in
administration/configuration ( Creation of new databases in GNATS,
Creation of user ids etc). I hope that u will do the needful at the
earliest & also please keep me in loop to know any new  features that
can be used in GNATS.

My mail id is : - address@hidden
                       address@hidden

Thanks & Regards