Regarding sending mail

From: Alpesh Thakar
Subject: Regarding sending mail
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:42:06 +0530

Hi,
I have installed gnats-3.113.1 bug tracking system (BTS) in my company.
Every thing is working fine...means that whatever the new bug report i
submit it is submitted and also stored in to gnats data base. I am able to
retrieve the same report from my gnats server.
But the main problem is, it is not able to send the mail to relevant
guy...means all report are stored in to /var/spool/mqueue.
Here I have attached file.zip file. It contains all files which are stored
in to mqueue folder.
I am not able to understand why it is happening.???
Can you give me some hint about it?
What things I have to check for it?
I hope you give me some idea as early as possible...

Thanks and Regards

Alpesh A Thakar
ASIC engineer
eInfochips Ltd.