RE: X-GNATS-Notify replacement

From: Dieperink Alwin
Subject: RE: X-GNATS-Notify replacement
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:59:48 +0200

Hello,

This solution works fine, but it is not exactly identical to version 3.x.
The Notify-List appears in the "To"-list and not in the "Cc"-list.

Suggestion:

Add new parameter to the mail-format entries in dbconfig called
"cc-addresses", so that the notified people see their name in the "Cc" field
of the mail instead of the "To" field.

#...
mail-format "initial-pr-notification" {
    from-address {