Re: gnatsweb PATCH: Use <br /> instead of <br>

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnatsweb PATCH: Use <br /> instead of <br>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:07:41 +0200

At 19:31 10.08.2002 +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
Well, now that I already had checked out a fresh tree, I thought I could
contribute a bit more... ;-)

(I hope this is fine for the others here, especially Yngve?)

Absolutely. I've been forced to limit my GNATS-related activities lately because the company I work for was acquired and I need a new copyright assignment from my new employer before I can do any significant work.

- Yngve