help-gnats ............Unable to open login client page through gnatsweb

From: Gnanesh V
Subject: help-gnats ............Unable to open login client page through gnatsweb.pl
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 05:04:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,

           I have installed & configured GNATS on
linux system. But when I try to open or hit the URL it
is displaying the following error message on the
client page.

"host localhost, port 1529
access denied. No Fake tries...Contact SysAdm for
Right Password"

Please let me how to proced further since, this is a
show stopper. So kindly, let me know where else in the
directories/files I need to configure to get the login
screen.

Thanks & Regards
Gnanesh