Gnatsweb problem revisited

From: Bill
Subject: Gnatsweb problem revisited
Date: 12 Sep 2002 15:06:26 -0400

Hello folx

Well i finally made some headway and fixed the problem with gnats being
blocked on port 1529, but I still cant get gnatsweb to work.  I've
connected to the gnats server and was able to get a database list so
that is working, however when I connect to gnatsweb the database list is
empty.  I checked my web server logs and found this error:

[Thu Sep 12 18:49:33 2002] gnatsweb.pl: Use of uninitialized value in
concatenation (.) or string at /usr/apache/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl line 793.

Anyone have an idea of what this might be?

thanks

-bill