Gnatsweb not finding gnatsd.access??

From: kevin
Subject: Gnatsweb not finding gnatsd.access??
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 04:57:22 -0000

Hello all,

  I'm running gnats 4 & gnatsweb 4. Everything appears to be working fine with
the exception of security. My entries in gnatsd.host_access are definitely
being picked up. My entries in gnatsd.access seem to be ignored, however. I
can login as anyone with any password and I receive the default access
designated in gnatsd.host_access ('view' right now).
  Does anyone have any ideas why gnatsd.access is being ignored?

  I'm running Debian 3.0 as the OS on an Intel platform.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin