Re: texi type

From: Mark D. Baushke
Subject: Re: texi type
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:38:52 -0700

Hi Wayne,

You want the texinfo package and the makeinfo command.

See http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/ for details.

Texinfo is the official documentation format of the GNU project.

I believe the latest version of texinfo is 4.2 and you should be
able to download it from

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/texinfo/texinfo-4.2.tar.gz

if you wish.

        Enjoy!
        -- Mark