CCing people on ALL PR changes

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: CCing people on ALL PR changes
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 00:13:26 +0200

While working on the replacement to the X-GNATS-notify functionality, it occured to me that there should be a way to CC people on ALL changes to a PR, not just on the changes that generate an Audit-Trail entry. I can see no sane way to do this currently (any dbconfig hacks to prove me wrong would be most welcome), except for configuring all fields to generate an Audit-Trail entry upon change, which hardly seems sane.

I guess what I am looking for is a way to trigger sending of mail from the global "on-change" section of dbconfig, with an appropriate mail-format.

Does this seem useful to anyone else?

Yngve Svendsen