gnatsperl announcement

From: Mike Hoolehan
Subject: gnatsperl announcement
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:19:36 -0500

As I mentioned in this list in late August, I am working on a perl module to
interface to gnatsd.  The project, which I named gnatsperl, is hosted on
sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnatsperl/.

The purpose is to allow developers to easily create tie-in applications that
enhance their development processes or customer relations.  A primary goal is
that it allows people to write CVS integration tools.

I have not released any files yet on sourceforge, because it is not yet
complete.  However, anonymous cvs checkout is available.  The code
currently interfaces nearly all gnatsd commands and should work fine except
for fringe cases.  However, I wanted to announce it to this list first and
give everyone here an opportunity to comment before I went further.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping with the project, I certainly
welcome assistance.

Thanks,
Mike Hoolehan