Re: Newbie

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Newbie
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:19:58 +0100

At 17:51 18.11.2002 +0000, Mark Cullen wrote:
When I run the gnatsweb (gnatsweb-2.9.3) test script i get the message

connect..........Fail
make: *** [test] Error 29

You are trying to run a version of Gnatsweb that is meant for the 3.113 version of GNATS. You need to use the version supplied with GNATS 3.999.1 in the contrib directory of the distribution.

I would strongly recommend that you check out the latest CVS versions of GNATS 4 and Gnatsweb 4 and use those instead. We are (as far as I can see) ready for a beta 2 release, and there has been a vast number of important bugfixes since 3.999.1.

See the following for info on checking out code from CVS:
https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnatsweb
https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnats

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer