Newbie

From: Mark Cullen
Subject: Newbie
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:51:20 -0000

Hello

I have been trying to set up a web based bug tracker using gnats & gnatsweb
running on Linux.

It looks as if gnats (gnats-3.999.1) is working OK I can run send-pr on the
Linux machine and the PRs get moved around OK. I thinks gnatsd is OK as I
can telnet to port 1529 and type in commands both from the Linux machine
itself and from outside.

When I run the gnatsweb (gnatsweb-2.9.3) test script i get the message

connect..........Fail
make: *** [test] Error 29

but I don't see the html described in the Troubleshooting file. I tried to
install it and run it anyway as suggested in the troubleshooting document
and I do see the login page when browse my Linux box but the list of
databases is empty and when I press the login button I get get sent back to
the login page.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Mark Cullen

Arcom Control Systems.