Re: A bit of help for a new GNATS pupil.

From: Lars Henriksen
Subject: Re: A bit of help for a new GNATS pupil.
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:14:21 +0100

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 07:25:32PM -0500, Connell, Gerard wrote:
> I recently have been placed in a position where I need to maintain a
> gnats+gnatsweb installation.

Which versions are you running?

> -PRs can be added via gnatsweb, with no error given by the script, however
> the PRs that are added are never making it to the database.

If your gnatsweb is version 3.*, try inserting a "debug=all" in the URL
before submitting a new PR, something like:

http://...../cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?debug=all

This will reveal the communication between client (gnatsweb) and server (gnatsd)
and may provide a hint.

Lars Henriksen