A bit of help for a new GNATS pupil.

From: Connell, Gerard
Subject: A bit of help for a new GNATS pupil.
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:25:32 -0500

I recently have been placed in a position where I need to maintain a
gnats+gnatsweb installation.  Recently, an individual made a change to the
server where gnats was running, and now I observe the following result:

-Currently existing PRs can be viewed, edited via gnatsweb. Changes are
reflected in the DB.
-PRs can be added via gnatsweb, with no error given by the script, however
the PRs that are added are never making it to the database.

I confirm the last line by both looking in the category directories, and
using gnatsweb to do queries.

Under normal installation conditions, what type of configuration error would
lead to such a situation?

Jerry Connell