Emacs interface problem

From: Randy Haddox
Subject: Emacs interface problem
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:54:38 -0500

Hi,

When I Enter 'send-pr' from the command line, EMACS auto-loads the PR
template and I can edit and send the PR just fine.  However, most
documentation indicates that I should be able to use run it from within
EMACS by 'M-x send-pr' but I get the message "No Match".  Also 'C-c C-c'
doesn't work either.  Right now, I send the report by exiting EMACS,
saving it and typing "s" to send the report.  It correctly interacts
with the DB and e-mails accordingly.

I'd appreciate help with this problem.

Thanks,
Randy