Re: Emacs interface problem

From: Randy Haddox
Subject: Re: Emacs interface problem
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:04:33 -0500

After adding the following lines to my .emacs file and issuing the
command 'M-x send-pr', EMACS displays the message "Couldn't retrieve
server info":

;; Enable GNATS interface
(autoload 'send-pr "gnats" "GNU GNATS 4.0" t)
(autoload 'gnats-dbconfig-mode "gnats" "GNU GNATS 4.0" t)
(setq load-path (cons "/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp" load-path))

The message "Wrong typr argument: processp, nil" is displayed when the
command 'M-x gnats-apply-or-submit' is given.

Thanks.