Re: Preparing 4.1...

From: Chad C. Walstrom
Subject: Re: Preparing 4.1...
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:46:28 -0600

OK, I think we're about ready to make the 4.1 release.
send-pr/install-sid has been updated, the debian directory has been
synchronized, configure.in has been updated in the gnats/ and send-pr/
directories.  There are a few remaining issues to consider:

        * Compilation issues on Mac OS X 10.3.x

        * Core dump issues for Fedora Core 2 (remove optimization in the
          compile)

        * libiberty autoconf requires version 2.13 rather than 2.50.
          We either need to update the configure.in file to work with
          2.50 or update libiberty to the most recent version (wherever
          that might be available)

        * Should we replace texinfo/texinfo.tex file with a more recent
          version? (Version 4.2?)

If you're interested in testing the current development version of
GNATS, please check out the recent CVS repository.

        https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnats

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/