Re: Preparing 4.1...

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Preparing 4.1...
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:33:46 -0600

Chad Walstrom wrote:
> This is a larger change than I had hoped for, but probably one that
> needs to be done.

Update number two.  I've tagged the HEAD branch of CVS before adding the
libiberty updates.  I intended on branching off HEAD to test this
addition, but messed up my commits, so the libiberty updates are on HEAD
instead of of the libiberty update branch.  In any case, I have a few
more cleanup changes to commit tonight.

Note, I'm not getting the coredump issues with the update libiberty
files.  When I ran a backtrace on the offending gnatsd executable, it
traced back to the memcpy function in the /lib/tls/libc-2.3.2.so
library.  I haven't tracked down the exact updates in libiberty yet to
pinpoint the problem, but because I'm not getting these coredumps, I
think might be able to assume they were fixed.

So, wait for my commits later today, and then please test on your
respective platforms.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/