Re: Gnats bug reporting

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Gnats bug reporting
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:41:12 -0600

Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Pankaj Garg wrote:
> > I was wondering why the Gnatsweb interface for reporting
> > bugs to Gnats itself is not up.
> >
> > I filed a bug report to address@hidden but don't know any
> > way now of checking its current status.

For that matter, you can look at the online archives for the mailing
list, which has turned into a psuedo-chat email list regarding the
problems.  This is my fault.  I should have simply moved the
conversation of these bugs back to help-gnats.  bug-gnats will
eventually be re-aliased to point to the GNATS system rather than the
mailman email list, hopefully with some nice spam filtering in front of
it.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/