Re: Gnats bug reporting

From: Pankaj Garg
Subject: Re: Gnats bug reporting
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:23:10 -0800

I'd vote for running the stable version, rather than the cutting edge.

On Nov 24, 2004, at 1:29 PM, Chad Walstrom wrote:

....  So, I'll seek your opinions regarding the
"dogbowl" status of our project.  Do you think it's more important to
have a stable version of GNATS running for our own bug reporting, or
would you prefer to see a newer, perhaps RC version of GNATS running?

I'm partial to simply running the stable version rather than cutting
edge.  If you all feel we should do cutting edge, I'll compile GNATS
locally on my personal account on fencepost and run it from my home
directory.