Temporary GNATS DB and gnatsweb

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Temporary GNATS DB and gnatsweb
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:37:56 -0600

I've installed a temporary GNATS and gnatsweb combo on my home firewall,
an Ultrasparc 5 (64bit).  It's slow and painful, and probably not to up
to par w/my ISP agreement, but here you go:

gnats: skuld.wookimus.net port 1529

gnatsweb: http://skuld.wookimus.net/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

All of the databases and accounts that were available at the time of the
GNU server break-in years ago are there.  The SSH authorized keys have
been removed.

Hopefully, we can move this over to GNU servers sooner than later.

Note, new bug reports need to created through the gnats tools or
gnatsweb interface, NOT email.  I may route email via a subscription to
address@hidden, but we'll see how that works out.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/