Re: Temporary GNATS DB and gnatsweb

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Temporary GNATS DB and gnatsweb
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:53:43 -0600

Pankaj K Garg wrote:
> This looks good. Thanks for setting it up. What is the user access
> control on this? I logged in with some random user id and password and
> it gave me edit access. Is this intentional?

Fixed.  Frankly, edit access for everyone is not necessarily a bad
thing.  I should use your pam patch to make the job of password updates
easier to handle (i.e. via a website).

> Also, we should probably add some text on the login page about how to
> login, what the various db's are, etc. I can help out in that if you
> let me know what needs to be written.

I suppose an override sub process for the login page in for
gnatsweb-site.pl.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/