Re: Why won't gnats assign the correct Responsible person by default?

From: Jo A Wahle
Subject: Re: Why won't gnats assign the correct Responsible person by default?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:19:22 -0500

FYI, I found the solution - I must have been overzealous when editing the dbconfig, because apparently I took allow-any-value out of the definition of the Responsible field. When I put that line back in, it worked fine.

--
Jo Wahle, Software Engineer, Engineering Support, SAIC
(Science Applications International Corporation – www.saic.com)

Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>

08/15/2006 10:01 AM

Jo A Wahle <address@hidden>
cc
address@hidden
Subject

Jo A Wahle <address@hidden>  wrote:
> I'm having trouble finding the cause of this problem - has anyone
> else run into a similar situation?

Wow.  Can't say that I have.  Have you tried creating a PR through
send-pr?  It uses the gnats daemon if available rather than email.

> I wrote a hack into my gnatsweb-site file that will print out the
> configuration info for a category from %category_desc,
> %category_resp, and %category_notify, and it shows the Responsible
> person being the correct person.

Is it possible that gnatsweb is doing something funky?

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/