Re: null PRs

From: Adam Weremczuk
Subject: Re: null PRs
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:02:33 +0100

Now I know, but this knowledge is not solving my problem :)

At 16:53 16/10/2006, you wrote:
Adam Weremczuk wrote:
I've deleted about one hundred PRs (test and other rubbish) directly from my database folders. Now when I submit a query I can see the same number of empty PRs at the beginning of my search result list. I can't edit these empty lines ("Error, you must specify a problem report number") . I tried to run "gen-index -d" and "check-db -d" but it didn't help. How to get rid of these empty PRs? Can I access gnats databases directly with sql?

You should always delete PRs using pr-edit.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc