Re: Issue with "view" access control

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Issue with "view" access control
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:59:19 -0500

Regarding the patch to the "view" access control, where you've removed
the whitespace from the expression as the fix.  I'm not so comfortable
with that particular patch, as it doesn't really demonstrate WHY
whitespace is causing the expression to fail.  I've only had a moment to
trace the calls, but I'll take more time on it this weekend.  I don't
mind offering patches to fix the "symptoms" as a hot-fix, but we should
really find the cause for this failure.  It is obviously not intended to
work this way.

Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

Chad