Re: Forcing C++ to reformat

From: Johan Bockgård
Subject: Re: Forcing C++ to reformat
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:39:59 +0100

exits funnel <exitsfunnel@yahoo.com> writes:

> Is there some way to get a list of currently unused key-combinations?
> In other words, how do I know what is a good key choice to bind to?

`C-h b' lists all currently used keys. However,

    As a user, you can redefine any key; but it is usually best to stick
    to key sequences that consist of `C-c' followed by a letter. These
    keys are "reserved for users," so they won't conflict with any
    properly designed Emacs extension. The function keys <F5> through
    <F9> are also reserved for users.

    (info "(emacs)Keymaps")

--
Johan Bockgård