any way for ivy to get reverse terms to match all candidates?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: any way for ivy to get reverse terms to match all candidates?
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 16:22:32 +0300

* Tassilo Horn <tsdh@gnu.org> [2020-10-23 21:44]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
> > Helm works well but is also overkill.
> > Maybe something similar already exists?
>
> I use raven for vertical minibuffer buffer/recentf/project-file
> completion (https://github.com/chameco/raven) which is pretty simple in
> comparison to helm or ivy and works nicely.  It's easy to define custom
> "sources" and "actions".

I will look into it in few minutes.

For now I look for package that is already in GNU ELPA, so that new
package does not possibly depend on external package.

Ivy seem to be well and good for my purpose.

For now I think I see something that does not accommodate my need in
ivy:

(ivy-read "Choose company: " '("Here is more" "More is here "))

I would like that I can type:

"more here"

that I get both selections. But I get only selection that begins with
"More".

Is there any way to get both selections for reversely written terms?

Jean