Re: custom record separator in forms-mode?

From: Timo Myyrä
Subject: Re: custom record separator in forms-mode?
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 13:33:45 +0200

Michael Heerdegen <michael_heerdegen@web.de> [2020-12-26, 08:34 +0100]:

> Timo Myyrä <timo.myyra@bittivirhe.fi> writes:
>
>> Problem is that once I enter forms-mode I get error:
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument sequencep
>> filter-read-205-newline)
>>
>> My idea was to replace the \205 chars as newlines on read and write
>> newlines to \205 on write but forms control file doesn't seem to agree
>> with my. Any ideas how to proceed?
>
> To see what's going on I would be interested in a backtrace.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael.

Ah, here's full backtrace.
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument sequencep
filter-read-205-newline)
  mapc(funcall filter-read-205-newline)
  forms-mode()
  funcall-interactively(forms-mode)
  call-interactively(forms-mode record nil)
  command-execute(forms-mode record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "forms-mode" "for")
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "forms-mode" "for")
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)