New package for Sweden: package-header.el - was Re: Interacting with min

From: Jean Louis
Subject: New package for Sweden: package-header.el - was Re: Interacting with minibuffer
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 00:55:04 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2021-05-22 23:35]:
> Jean Louis wrote:
>
> > There is more about incremental search [...]
>
> And less, i.e. non-incremental search which is as much
> navigating as searching. Or it can be (is) both.
>
> I heard this isn't bad:
>
>   https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/wrap-search.el

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Package lacks a file header")
  signal(error ("Package lacks a file header"))
  error("Package lacks a file header")
  package-buffer-info()
  package-install-from-buffer()
  funcall-interactively(package-install-from-buffer)
  call-interactively(package-install-from-buffer record nil)
  command-execute(package-install-from-buffer record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "package-install-from-buffer"
"package-install-fr")
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil
"package-install-from-buffer" "package-install-fr")
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

Clean it up, and I will install it. By the way there is no
license. You should not call it package if it cannot be installed as
Emacs Package. Please see what you already know: (info "(elisp)
Packaging")

Emacs: `package-header.el` your hjälpsam Package Header Assistant
https://hyperscope.link/3/7/7/3/0/Your-hjälpsam-Package-Header-Assistant-37730.html

Find it attached.

--
Jean