Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: Kevin Vigouroux
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:36:49 +0100

I conceive things differently by looking for processes that would simplify
the translation: I don’t stay focused on XLIFF documents.

The XLIFF standard brings several ideas: it’s not just a format to
ensure interoperability between different tools.

No, I'm not talking about a particular implementation using some
technologies, but I don’t rule them out either.
--
Best regards,
Kevin Vigouroux