Re: [Help-gnu-radius] (no subject)

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:54:35 +0200

> Yes, I figured I'd just surround that attribute with single quotes
> in the sqlserver file.

This won't work, since status column has numeric type and assigning a
string to it is also a syntax error. I'd suggest to provide an
explicit default value for Acct-Status-Type, like that:

acct_stop_query      UPDATE calls \
                     SET status=%C{Acct-Status-Type:-2},\
                         acct_session_time=%C{Acct-Session-Time},\
                         acct_input_octets=%C{Acct-Input-Octets},\
                         acct_output_octets=%C{Acct-Output-Octets},\
                         connect_term_reason=%C{Acct-Terminate-Cause} \
                     WHERE user_name='%C{User-Name}' \
                       AND status = 1 \
                       AND acct_session_id='%C{Acct-Session-Id}'

If Acct-Status-Type is not present in the request
%C{Acct-Status-Type:-2} will yield 2 (Stop).

> It happens a lot with Qwest.
>
> The Acct-Status-Type = Start is fine, but I don't see a Stop.  Instead,
> I see the following:
>
> 77766 = Stop

What type of nas is it?

Regards,