Re: [Help-gnu-radius] (no subject)

From: David Friedman
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:46:50 -0500

* Sergey Poznyakoff (address@hidden) wrote:
> Hi, David
>
> There is a syntax error in your query, it is marked by carret below:
>
> > Feb 20 22:04:34: Acct.error: MYSQL Error (-1): Cannot Query:UPDATE
> > calls SET status=,acct_session_time=18,acct_input_octets=6721,...
> ------------------^
>
> Probably, the accounting packet came without the Acct-Status-Type
> attribute? You can verify this by looking the corresponding record
> in your detail file. How often does it happen?
>

> Regards,
> Sergey

Yes, I figured I'd just surround that attribute with single quotes
in the sqlserver file.  Is that a good idea?

It happens a lot with Qwest.

The Acct-Status-Type = Start is fine, but I don't see a Stop.  Instead,
I see the following:

77766 = Stop

I uncommented the vendor specific dictionary file a few days ago, FYI,
as I thought that might have something to do with it (I don't think it did).
--
David Friedman (address@hidden)
www.irctoo.net - IRCtoo... because it's not just irc.