Re: [Help-gnu-radius] one problem with realming

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] one problem with realming
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:31:23 +0200

> Would it be feasible to have multiple IN A DNS records as a workaround
> in the meantime?

Currently not, because radiusd resolves all FQDN at startup and then
uses only IP addresses. Besides, the second server must be queried
only if the first one fails, and multiple A records are shifted in
a round-robin fashion. But you gave me an idea, I will try to make
something out of it. Thanks.

Regards,
Sergey