[Help-gnu-radius] regexp raddb/clients

From: Frank Matthias
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] regexp raddb/clients
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:22:18 +0100

Hello,
we want to migrate user management on our switches and routers
from tacacs+ to radius.
Prefered gnu radius ;-) of course.

I think at the moment gnu-radius doesn't support regexp in raddb/clients.
Therefore we should consider every single host.
Does exist another way than put every single host in raddb/clients?

Do only I have the need of this feature or does something speak against
regexp or another technique to build groups in raddb/clients?

Best Regards
Matthias