[Help-gnu-radius] Calls Table

From: Ben Casado
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Calls Table
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 23:21:00 -0400

For whatever reason this table is ALWAYS empty. Can someone tell me what we need todo such that all active users, when they connect, can be recorded here?

Also, we would like to help our client when they cannot connect. Is this information in any sql table or kept anywhere that we can extract/read from it?

Thanks

Ben
Scanned by an email protection software that checks: Content, Attachments, Security and Viruses
Brought to you by ICENetworks.com, eScan and MailScan