[Help-gnu-radius] GNU RADIUS and Callback with Ascend Max Router

From: martin . falta
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU RADIUS and Callback with Ascend Max Router
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:30:24 +0200

I have a problem with setting the callback using GNU Radius and Ascend Max
Router. Can anyone of you tell me what else I have to set to the router
calls back?

Here's content of my USERS file:

manas          Password = "xxxxxxxxx"
          User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
          Framed-Protokol = PPP,
          Framed-Address = 10.51.1.3,
          Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
          Ascend-Client-Assign-DNS = DNS-Assign-Yes,
          Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = 223.223.81.5,
          Ascend-Route-IP = Route-IP-Yes,
          Ascend-CBCP-Enable = CBCP-Enabled,
          Ascend-CBCP-Mode = CBCP-User-Callback,
          Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-modem,