Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Multiple "Framed-Route" on RHS?

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Multiple "Framed-Route" on RHS?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:51:41 +0300

> I noticed that only one of them was being send in the auth response
> packet, so I removed the trailing "=" from it's entry in the stock
> dictionary file and that seems to have done the trick.
>
> So my questions to you all are:
> 1> Did I fix this the right way?

Yes, you did it quite right.

> 2> Did I break anything else?

I don't think so. The code does not rely on the additivity of a particular
attribute.

> 3> Was there a better way to do this?

No, that's what the attribute properties are for: to control the use
of attributes without having to fiddle with the code.

> and
> 4> Is the default (only one Framed-Route per user) a bug or a feature?

"Let's call it an accidental feature." :) Seriously, yes, I consider this
a bug. Thanks for reporting.

Regards,
Sergey