[Help-gnu-radius] Multiple "Framed-Route" on RHS?

From: Scott Call
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Multiple "Framed-Route" on RHS?
Date: 16 Jul 2002 12:35:19 -0700

I'm _still_ in the process of converting from Livingston 2.x to
gnu-radius with SQL support, and I ran into another interesting case.

Many of our users (we use RADIUS for DSL and T1 user
authentication/configuration) have multiple Framed-Route lines in their
profile.

I noticed that only one of them was being send in the auth response
packet, so I removed the trailing "=" from it's entry in the stock
dictionary file and that seems to have done the trick.

So my questions to you all are:
1> Did I fix this the right way?
2> Did I break anything else?
3> Was there a better way to do this?
and
4> Is the default (only one Framed-Route per user) a bug or a feature?

Thanks!
-Scott

--
Scott Call      Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
"...Everything's going to be just great again!"