[Help-gnu-radius] sql accounting problems

From: Pavel Kuz
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] sql accounting problems
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:42:31 +0300

hi!

I've got problems with writing accounting information to sql(postgresql 7.2.1)
>From time to time I get something like

Acct.warning: SQL 4907364 (001E170B) 0 rows changed

I see in details, that radius recieves all start and stop packets, but the
interval between them is rather small (sometimes less then 100 msec).
The problem is that sql makes update on a table earlier then insert, and so it
updates nothing.
As I see in postgresql debug, it recieved update earlier then insert
Can I somehow make radius put all queries in FIFO exactly in order it recieves
them?
Does anyone knows workaround for this problem?

Here are some lines from my sqlserver

interface postgres
keepopen no
doacct yes