[Help-gnu-radius] Need a way to send VSAs if user is invalid

From: ray . baker
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Need a way to send VSAs if user is invalid
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 04:33:35 +0000

I am using RADIUS for testing voice applications.
Does anyone know how I could setup my RADIUS so
that specific VSAs are sent to my router, even if the
user is rejected or an invalid password is recieved.

In the profile below, h323-return-code=0 is
sent for a valid user.

2001 Password = "1234",
        cisco-avpair = "h323-credit-amount=3000.00",
        cisco-avpair = "h323-return-code=0",
        Idle-Timeout = 30

I would like to send a return-code of 3 for a
rejected user, or 4 for an invalid pin.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Thx.
Ray B.