[Help-gnu-radius] User groups?

From: Pavel Kuz
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] User groups?
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:19:10 +0300

hi!

I've faced some problems while building my authorization with radius.
1.In reply_attr_query sqlserver must return 2 columns,where first column is
        attribute and second is value. I have a table, which looks like
        username,attribe1,attribute2,attribute3,etc.
        So I must make number of unioned selects,of course this way is much
slower
        then one select.
        So, can I somehow make radius get column name as an attribute
        and value as value?

2.I've got several groups of clients, coming from one NAS, and attributes
needed
        for one group are senceless for another.
        Can radius make different SQL queries for different groups?

Well, any thoughts about implementing something like this are welcome. ;-)

--
--------
Regards,

"He's the kind of man for the times that need the kind of man he is ..."