Re: [Help-gnu-radius] User groups?

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] User groups?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 01:11:25 +0300

>       So, can I somehow make radius get column name as an attribute
>       and value as value?

No, the syntax of reply_attr_query does not allow that.

>       Can radius make different SQL queries for different groups?

Currently the only queries allowed are those declared in
raddb/sqlserver. You may use Auth-Data special attribute to supply
additional data to auth_query.

In your example, you should provide each users' group a distinct
profile with the common data for the group, e.g.:

DEFAULT Group = "staff",
              <LHS specific for this group>
        <RHS specific for this group>

with the rest of pairs being retrieved from SQL.

Regards,
Sergey