Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Prepaid

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Prepaid
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:22:14 +0300

> I'd be sweet if radkill actually disconnected them
> too though.  (there is already a nastype for duplicate login check, why not
> for disconnect?)

Hmm, but is it a task of radius anyway? I mean, radius is designed as
an authentication and accounting system, not as a universal means
of control for the remote NASes.

Technically, the feature you are proposing could be implemented
rather easily (of course only for NASes that do understand the SNMP
requests to reset sessions).

Regards,
Sergey