Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Prepaid

From: Cornel Cristea
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Prepaid
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:59:48 +0300

   If you are using a sql solution (I think you need a database for prepaid
accounts) you can load the account with the amount of time (Ex 20hours x
60mintes x 60 seconds) and reply this amount as Session-Timeout. Each time
the user diconnect from NAS you will need to subtract the Acct-Session-Time.
So next time the user log in, the Session-Timeout will be set with the
exactly amount of allowed time. (If Session-Timeout=600 then after 10
minutes the user is disconnected - the NAS should do that ;-) ).

I think that was the reason of creating this attribute.

Regards
Cornel